Hey there...Thanks for hangin' out!
A little throwback...My journey began light years ago before digital photography in middle school as an awkward, tall, skinny girl with a film camera around her neck assigned as the student life photographer for our yearbook. It was then that I found a love for film, people watching, and capturing moments in between.
Later, as I moved out of wholesale fashion sales and into motherhood, I found capturing moments in those precious times as a priceless investment for our future. Like you, I hired photographers for yearly sessions and captured as many milestone moments one could with the new technology, digital cameras and phones. I even had a lovely "momtographer" capture the birth of our younger daughter, however, I don't share those photos! :) Those are definitely ones I keep close to the heart.
In the midst of motherhood, the idea of capturing those important moments for others came to fruition. 10 years ago my business was born and I've been humbled to be a part of capturing your elopements, intimate weddings, maternity, newborns, and other milestones. I've also had opportunities in photographing work spaces and communities including sharing about my family's love for adventure and camping for publication.
and a few of MY FAVORITE THINGS:
- I was born in Hawaii and grew up in San Diego.
- I planned our surprise Thanksgiving wedding in 2 weeks while traveling BEFORE GOOGLE! (If you need any help at all...let me know!)
- I am a proud firefighter wife.
- I am a homeschooling mom finishing 7 years strong.
- The 90s. The music, the fashion, FRIENDS, and when I experienced some of the highest peaks and lowest valleys of my life.
- I believe in comfort AND style. Yes, it can be done.
- My curly hair because it's taken me this long to love it. Don't be me, love yourself NOW.
- Skin care. Specifically CUROLOGY. Ask me all about it.
- I never could of imagined it, but dreams do come true.
- Above all, I am a follower of Jesus and believer in God.