Dear Class of 2022,
You are so inspiring and I am thrilled to finally offer this photography experience just for upcoming high school seniors!
As an exclusive Olive Light Images Influencer, I want you to fall in love with photos of you and the process of the photography experience with me so you're excited and
confident to share them with your family, friends, and community.
An OLI influencer is bright, encouraging, motivated, supportive, and shines a positive light wherever s/he is.
If that sounds like YOU, apply before June 30th, 2021 at midnight!
Influencers announced on July 9th, 2021.
What is the Senior Rep Program?
Olive Light Image's Senior Rep Influencer Search is underway! It's a unique opportunity to get to know other high school seniors in the South Orange County area and learn how to be confident in front of the camera. In fact, you may see some of my favorite images of you used in Olive Light Images' marketing materials like my website, signs, business cards, etc. Senior Influencers do their best to promote Olive Light Images as a person and business by sharing their photos and fun photography experience with their family, friends, and community.
Who would be an ideal influencer?
The ideal influencer is bright, encouraging, motivated, supportive, and shines a positive light wherever s/he is. You need to be a high school junior, graduating in 2022. You must have Instagram; Pinterest and Facebook is a plus!
What do Influencers receive?
OLI Influencers will receive a complimentary 15-minute headshot session at our first group meeting this summer, participate in 2 additional creative sessions, a personalized app from your headshot session, and
50 rep cards with your favorite headshot printed on the front.
You will also have the opportunity earn a $25 gift card for each booked session referred by you.
After 3 booked referrals, your family will get a complimentary mini session to be scheduled in Spring 2022. (It's the perfect gift for your parents!)
What is expected of me as an Influencer?
As an Influencer, you are expected to treat this as a part-time job. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
1) A bright, clean, positive outlook on life. If I become aware of behavior that reflects poorly on me and/or my business for having chosen you to be a representative/influencer, you will be dropped immediately from the team. This includes participating in illegal activities, using illegal substances, exhibiting improper behavior on social media, bullying in any form-written, verbal, physical, etc. will not be tolerated.
2) Marketing Olive Light Images through word-of-mouth, distribution of rep cards, and social media. You must have a personal, public Instagram account, agree to post images from our sessions, and tag Olive Light Images.
3) You may not promote any other photos and/or photographers during your senior year. You must book your "All About Me" senior session before the end of September 2021.
How do I apply?
Make sure you discuss this with your parents and fill out the form below. I, Maria, will be in contact with you and your listed parent if you are accepted as an Influencer. Your parent will then sign a parent consent to confirm your participation.
Applications are due by June 30th, 2021!
- I understand senior year is a busy time so planning ahead is important! You must be able to participate in 3 group sessions between the months of July 2021-April 2022. Our first meeting will be held in July with details to follow if you are chosen. The second will be a winter theme scheduled some time after Thanksgiving and the 2nd weekend of December. The third will be scheduled between March and the end of April, depending on the spring wildflower blooms. You will receive images from these sessions to share and add to your personal portfolio.
- You must book your "All About Me" photo session and make a deposit by the end of September 2021 to confirm being on #teamolivelightimages as an OLI influencer.
- After confirmation of 3 booked referrals of any session type, you earn a mini photo session for your family to be scheduled in Spring 2022! It would be an incredible end-of-year gift for them to have photos with you!