Dear Class of 2023,
You are so inspiring and I am thrilled to finally offer this photography experience just for upcoming high school seniors!
As an exclusive Olive Light Images Influencer, I want you to fall in love with photos of you and the process of the photography experience with me so you're excited and
confident to share them with your family, friends, and community.
An OLI influencer is bright, encouraging, motivated, supportive, and shines a positive light wherever s/he is.
If that sounds like YOU, apply before July 11nd, 2022 at midnight!
Influencers announced on August 1st, 2021.
What is the Senior Rep Program?
Olive Light Image's Senior Rep Influencer Search is underway! It's a unique opportunity to get to know other high school seniors in the South Orange County area and learn how to be confident in front of the camera. In fact, you may see some of my favorite images of you used in Olive Light Images' marketing materials like my website, signs, business cards, etc. Senior Influencers do their best to promote Olive Light Images as a person and business by sharing their photos and fun photography experience with their family, friends, and community.
Who would be an ideal influencer?
The ideal influencer is bright, encouraging, motivated, supportive, and shines a positive light wherever s/he is. You need to be a high school junior, graduating in 2022. You must have Instagram; Pinterest and Facebook is a plus!
What do Influencers receive?
OLI Influencers will receive a complimentary 15-minute headshot session at our first group meeting this summer, participate in 1 additional creative group sessions, a personalized app from your headshot session, and
50 rep cards with your favorite headshot printed on the front.
These tools will help you in advertising Olive Light Images to friends and family to gain referrals.
After 3 booked referrals, you will get a complimentary high school senior mini session to be scheduled in Spring 2023. (It's the perfect gift for your parents!)
What is expected of me as an Influencer?
As an Influencer, you are expected to treat this as a part-time job. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
1) A bright, clean, positive outlook on life. If I become aware of behavior that reflects poorly on me and/or my business for having chosen you to be a representative/influencer, you will be dropped immediately from the team. This includes participating in illegal activities, using illegal substances, exhibiting improper behavior on social media, bullying in any form-written, verbal, physical, etc. will not be tolerated.
2) Marketing Olive Light Images through word-of-mouth, distribution of rep cards, and social media. You must have a personal, public Instagram account, agree to post images from our sessions, and tag Olive Light Images.
3) You may not promote any other photos and/or photographers during your senior year. You must book your "All About Me" senior session before the end of September 2021.
How do I apply?
Make sure you discuss this with your parents and fill out the form below. I, Maria, will be in contact with you and your listed parent if you are accepted as an Influencer. Your parent will then sign a parent consent to confirm your participation.
Applications are due by June 30th, 2021!
- I understand senior year is a busy time so planning ahead is important! You must be able to participate in 2 group session between the months of August 2021-April 2022. Our photo session will be in August for headshots followed by a short meeting. The second session will be a creative, editorial style for the group. You will receive watermarked, web-sized images from these sessions to share with family and friends to gain referrals.
- After confirmation of 3 booked referrals of any session type, you earn a mini hs senior photo session for yourself to be scheduled in Spring 2023! It would be an incredible end-of-senior year session!