Parent Consent for
High School Senior Rep
Your daughter/son has applied to be a high school senior rep for Olive Light Images. Please take a moment to read through the agreement and fill it out to acknowledge your acceptance and receipt.
- Arbitration: All disputes arising under Agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration before a judge in California courts and the arbitration award may be entered for judgment in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may refuse to arbitrate when the dispute is for a sum less than $1000.
- Cancellation: If client and Senior Representative fails to appear for complimentary session, there will be no session rescheduled. If client is late, it will be the discretion of the photographer (Maria Oliva-McKeen and/or associates) to allow the representative to participate.
- Client’s Usage: Client and Senior Representative may use the watermarked image(s) used online as a profile photo on websites. Removal of watermark will result in legal action as stealing a copyrighted image. These watermarked images will not be released to you for printing.
- Contest Permission: Client grants permission for their child (under the age of 18) to enter Senior Representative consideration for Olive Light Images and understands the terms of the application as well as responsibilities as a chosen senior representative. Client agrees that images may be posted online and their child has permission to act as a senior representative Olive Light Images if chosen.
- Copyright: Olive Light Images shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. Olive Light Images shall only make reproductions for the Client and Senior Representative or for Olive Light Images's portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests and/or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the studio.
- Expectations: As a representative of Olive Light Images, your child is expected to treat this much like a part time job. This includes, but is not limited to the following: advertising on behalf of Olive Light Images, using Olive Light Images as the sole photographer for senior portraits, consulting with Olive Light Images on any appearance or portrait ideas, and a positive, clean outlook on life.
- Miscellany: This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
- Payment: Client and Senior Representative is not obligated to purchase any products from their complimentary sessions. Images for personal use may be purchased through the gallery store. There is no fee for entry into this model search.
- Photographic Materials: All photographic materials, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs, and previews, shall be the exclusive property of Olive Light Images.
- Termination: Olive Light Images reserves the right to terminate the Senior Representative at any given moment. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: representation of another photographer during their senior year of high school, inappropriate behavior with the photographer in person or online, or the participation in illegal activities such as underage drinking and the possession of an illegal or controlled substance. Justification for termination is not required to be disclosed.